Dog Licensing


Does your pet have a current Town of Green Mountain Falls Dog License? You'll need proof of current rabies vaccination to submit at Town Hall. The Application can be found under the Forms Tab. You can stop in and pick up your license tag at Town Hall during our normal business hours.

Email the Town Clerk a picture of your happy pooch and it may end up on this page!