Mobile Vendor License




The Town of Green Mountain Falls requires mobile food vendors serving the citizens of the Town to have a Mobile Vendor License.  

The form may be found under the Forms Tab, and the License Fee can be found in the Current Year Fee Schedule under the same tab.  

For more information, please contact the Town Clerk. A Mobile Vendor License is good for one Fiscal year (January to December).

Kona Ice Cream Food Truck